THE OPTICAL BOUTIQUE AT VISION PROFESSIONALS
Our goal is to combine the elements of optical form and function to create that unique piece of eyewear custom tailored for you. We want nothing less than to find that chic look that leaves your friends and family thinking, “WOW!” At the same time, our advanced lens technologies will provide you with pristine optical clarity.
No one should be left behind in this endeavor. Whether you are a full time glasses wearer, or a contact lens wearer searching for a value priced back-up pair of eyewear, we have something for you.
- Authorized Oakley dealer offering prescription and non-prescription sunwear and ophthalmic eyewear. Browse current Oakley styles at www.oakley.com
STYLISH MODERN FRAMES FROM:
- Barton Perreira
- Tory Burch
- Italee 2.5
- Tag Heuer
- Kate Spade
- Nine West
- Banana Republic
- Ted Baker
- Adidas (youth)
- Float (youth)
... and many more
- We offer only the highest quality, top of the line materials and technology:
- Where the chains use old-school Polycarbonate and even more out-dated Plastic, we use high-tech Trivex as our standard lens material. Trivex is a lightweight material that gives you a hard-to-scratch surface with superior optics.
- For those of you with higher prescriptions, which tend to have thicker edges, we offer super-thin materials that not only make your lenses look better, they're light as air.
- We recommend non-glare lenses for all our prescription dress eyewear. Our highest-quality coating has won awards for its clean-ability and its scratch resistance. When it comes to "AR", get the best or don't get it at all.
- Click here to find your perfect lenses!
- Dr. Smiley and Dr. Gardner fit only the newest technology contact lenses: those which are healthiest for your eyes. We have a vast arsenal of contact lens types and brands in order to provide you with the best, most healthy vision possible.
Paragon CRT - Corneal Refractive Therapy: Correct your vision while you sleep. We are one of only two practices in Central Ohio approved to provide this technology. Read all about it at www.ortho-k.net.
- Contact lens manufacturers include:
- Bausch & Lomb
- Ciba Vision
- Cooper Vision
- Ocular Sciences
- For more information on contact lenses, visit www.contactlenses.org