Facilities and Equipment
- Eyecare for adults, children and infants.
- Exclusive designer eyewear.
- Specialty contact lens fitting. www.contactlenses.org
- Eye injuries and trauma.
- Diagnosis and management of ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular allergies, infections, conjunctivitis (pink eye), visual disturbances such as floaters and flashes, eye discomfort or pain, and blurred vision.
- Sensory motor evaluation and vision therapy.
- Affiliate of FreshVision Laser Eye Centers. We do all your pre- and post-op care as well as your annual eye health and vision exams to assist you in maintaining a lifetime of healthy vision. Learn more at www.freshvisionlasik.com
Many patients want to know what an eye exam includes. Our two part eye exam is one of the most comprehensive & thorough eye exams available.
PART 1: VISION EVALUATION AND ENHANCEMENT
-Visual Acuity Distance & Near (each eye & both eyes)
-Eye Muscle Alignment & Movements
-Eye’s Convergence (ability to turn eyes in to look at close objects)
-Eye Curvature Measurement (Testing for Astigmatism)
-Automated Refraction (Prescription Measurement #1)
-Subjective/Patient Assisted Refraction (Prescription Measurement #2)
-Focusing Ability (Distance to Near)
-Will provide the basis from which to prescribe a spectacle prescription.
-Will allow the doctor to discuss candidacy for contact lenses, laser surgery and other vision correction options.
PART 2: EYE HEALTH EVALUATION
-Neurological screening of all nerves that involve the eyes or eye muscles
-Front Surface Eye Health Evaluation:(Lids, Lashes, Lacrimal System, Tear Film, Cornea, Conjunctiva, Anterior Chamber, Iris, Lens, Angles)
-Intraocular Pressure Measurement (Glaucoma Test #1)
-Internal Eye Health Evaluation (Glaucoma Test #2):
(Retina, Optic Nerve, Macula, Media, Blood Vessels, Vitreous)
-Complete Assessment of the Visual Pathway
-Peripheral Vision Testing (Glaucoma Test #3)
-Photos of the back of the eye to monitor for future changes
-Will detect any eye problem with eye health or vision system
-Discussion with the doctor pertaining to any condition detected
-Recommendations or initiation of any treatment for any condition detected
All the tests above are done in a painless, kind, and caring manner. Our doctors will pay special attention to a particular vision or eye health problem as requested by the patient.
Our staff utilizes only state-of-the-art equipment:
- Auto Refractor/Keratometer
- Corneal Topographer
- Expert NCT-Tonometer
- Humphrey Field Analyzer
- Digital Retinal Camera
- Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT)
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®